On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM, NZHacker1 . <nikolau...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not finished with the program and I put Plays = int(x) * 100,
> plays = int(x) * 100
> on purpose.

I don't think you understood what people were trying to tell you.  Python
is case-sensitive; "plays" and "Plays" are NOT the same variable.

The problem with line 47 is that you have this on the left side of the
equals sign: "Game + z".
"Can't assign to operator" means that Python thinks you are trying to
assign a value to the plus sign, which is obviously impossible.

I'm not sure I understand what you really wanted to do in line 47.  I don't
know what your Game variable is supposed to be - is it a string?  A list of
strings?

Leaving aside the fact that what you've written is a syntax error... your
line 47 is trying to do this:
    String + int = int + int + int + int + int + int

which wouldn't make any sense, and is probably not what you had in mind
anyway.

I think you're trying to get Game to contain a string that says something
like "Game 5: 45 57 38 24 66 89", right?  If so, you want to use string
formatting for that, NOT addition.