On 01/05/2014 08:57 AM, Alex Kleider wrote:
On 2014-01-04 21:20, Danny Yoo wrote:
Oh!  That's unfortunate!  That looks like a bug on the hostip.info
side.  Check with them about it.

I can't get the source code to whatever is implementing the JSON
response, so I can not say why the city is not being properly included
there.

[... XML rant about to start.  I am not disinterested, so my apologies
in advance.]

... In that case... I suppose trying the XML output is a possible
approach.

Well, I've tried the xml approach which seems promising but still I get an
encoding related error.
.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor

Note that the (computing) data description format (JSON, XML...) and the textual format, or "encoding" (Unicode utf8/16/32, legacy iso-8859-* also called latin-*, ...) are more or less unrelated and independant. Changing the data description format cannot solve a text encoding issue (but it may hide it, if by chance the new data description format happened to use the text encoding you happen to use when reading, implicitely or explicitely).

Denis