On 1/20/2014 4:05 PM, Danny Yoo wrote:
S Tareq has asked this question just a few days ago.

     https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-January/099466.html

Most of us here have not yet gone entirely senile yet, so we still remember.

Speak for yourself! The rest of us are rapidly approaching senility and looking forward to it! You get to meet new people every day and they all like you! :)

In that thread, we asked the original questioner why they were having
difficulty.  But S Tareq responded in the way I would expect out of an
automated answering machine: that is, not at all.  This is not
encouraging: either he or she did not understand the question, or they
ignored the multiple requests for clarification.

We're continuing this off-line at the moment and I'm reasonably convinced it's not an automated answering machine.

And with any luck future posts won't be quite so diluted...

Emile

In which case, I can only suggest: please read and respond to what
other people are asking you.  Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of
asking a question: that is, to communicate.