On 2014-02-07 14:43, Some Developer wrote:
On 06/02/2014 21:49, Christopher Spears wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good Django book? I have been looking on Amazon, and the books seem to be out of date.

Thanks,
Chris
If you really want a book then get this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Two-Scoops-Django-Best-Practices/dp/098146730X/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391812973&sr=1-2&keywords=two+scoops+of+django

I have the previous version and it really is very good. The newer
version looks even better. I'm thinking about getting it myself.

It might be worth pointing out that the version of django that comes with Debian/Ubuntu is
Version: 1.3.1-4ubuntu1
so worrying about having a text that describes 1.6 vs 1.4 may not be all that important.

Comments?