I am VERY new to python (programming too).  I had a question regarding
functions.  Is there a way to call a function multiple times without recalling
it over and over.  Meaning is there a way I can call a function and then add *5
or something like that?  I am trying to code an American Flag using turtle for
class so I’ll post the code I have so far below.  As you can see towards the
bottom I recall the functions to draw the stars, fill in color and give it
spacing.  I was wondering if there was a way to cut down on all that some how?

Thanks for any help!

Scott