Thanks
Johnf
On 03/19/2014 11:01 AM, Reuben wrote:

Hi John,

The generated bytecodes will be different - but both version can run same code without issues

Regards,
Reuben

On 19-Mar-2014 11:28 PM, "John Fabiani" <jo...@jfcomputer.com <mailto:jo...@jfcomputer.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    At my office we have a mix of XP (32bit) and Window 7 (64 bit).  I
    installed python 64 bit on the windows 7 machines and 32 bit on
    the XP machines.  The question is can the different version run
    the same code without causing issues.  Can the 64 bit use the same
    byte code as the 32 bit?  It seems to be working but I thought
    best to check.

    Johnf