Scott W Dunning <scott....@cox.net> writes:

> On Mar 28, 2014, at 9:54 PM, Scott W Dunning <scott....@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > We’re working with the while loop and this is what the question states;
> >
> > Write a function print_n that prints a string n times using iteration.
> This is what I have so far but I’m not really sure it’s what the
> excersise is asking for?

A good programming exercise will show an example input and the expected
output, to give an unambiguous test case. Does the homework have that?

If not, you're unfortunately left to your own interpretation of what the
requirements mean.

--
 \         “Truth would quickly cease to become stranger than fiction, |
  `\                     once we got as used to it.” —Henry L. Mencken |