On 21/04/2014 07:20, Dave Angel wrote:
Saba Usmani <sabausm...@outlook.com> Wrote in message:

  If for some reason you can't read this code properly as outlook has formatted
it to
    look messy/cluttered; you do not have to respond

It'd save trouble if you continued in the same thread you
  started, instead of repeatedly starting a new one.  And you
  clearly have read at least one of the other responses,  as you
  have the nerve to dis those who give you good advice about
  posting in html.  It should be a simple menu choice,  unless
  Outlook is more busted than I remember.

Depends on whether you're talking about Outlook the Office application or Outlook the new name for Hotmail. I think :)

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.