Dear Sir(s):
    My name is Stephen W. Mik,my email address is "mik.step...@yahoo.com"; and
I am having trouble logging on to the "Python Tutor Site". I desperately need
HELP with a Python 3.4.0 "Guess A Number" Homework Assignment 4 which is due
VERY SOON.. I recognize,and acknowledge,that I am a Python Programming amateur
and some of my questions may seem trivial or naive;but a guy has to start
somewhere.I was briefly on the mailing list for a few days;unsubscribed Apr.
24,2014,and now I want to get back in,but am having trouble doing so. I have to
do my programming in a shared computer lab(on Windows machines)
Mondays,Tuesdays,Thursdays and limited hours on Friday because my home computer
is a 2007 MacIntosh which I  can't configure to run Python 3.4.0.
Anyway,people,I need help with Python as soon as I can get it.Thanks.
SINCERELY,Stephen W. Mik