On 25/04/14 20:52, jordan smallwood wrote:
Hello,

I am new to Python. I mean completely new and we're working on this
problem set where they give us specs and we have to build something
based off these specs. I have no idea what they're asking.

Its pretty clear.
They want you to build a module containing two functions.

Now how much of that do you not understand?

Also do you know which version of python you are using - it
can make a difference when you get to the details.

And which operating  system - less important for a task like this.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site