On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Marino David <davidmarino...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all:
> I am a newpie at python.
> I read a python toolbox in which there is code line:import cores as co. I
> wantta know what the cores is.
> When I type "import cores as co", error occur as follows:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
> ImportError: No module named cores
>
> I am sure this cores module is related to probability distributions since
> there are a lot of codes like these: co.alpha, co.beta, co.uniform, etc.
>
> I google "cores python", and I did get useful information. Can anyone help
> me out?

"cores" is not one of the standard Python modules, nor is it part of
the PyPi package index.  I suspect that it's part of the "toolbox"
(I'm not sure what you mean by that - is it a book, a utility
package...?) that you're using.  Take a closer look; it's probably
referenced elsewhere.

Give us a bit more information about the "toolbox" you're using, and
we should be able to help you further.