That's all the code I'm writing. As for the reference to line 182, I have
no idea since my code doesn't have line 182.

Also, as Peter wrote:
"The "topcoder" site is probably infested with the world view of Java where
every function is a method inside a class."

Topcoder seems too much in love with Java style of coding and Python seems
much better. I'm switching to some other platform.

Thank You all for the quick response.

--
Ritwik Raghav