On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamore...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

pip-win (https://sites.google.com/site/pydatalog/python/pip-for-windows)

> Never heard of it so thanks for the link.
>
> I don't know how long it's been around but I'll tell you this much for
free: I wish I'd known about it when I first started with Python!  The
hours I wasted, trying to wrangle various XML and SQL packages...  I'll
never get that time back.  (And it was ALL WASTED TIME, because this
mechanical stuff has nothing to do with programming.  I get incredibly
irritated with the tone of some forum posts on this topic - are people
somehow losers because they've got better things to do than figure out the
syntax of one package manager versus another?  These are TOOLS, folks!
They're supposed to work for YOU!)
</rant>

Sorry - I feel better now.