On 05/06/14 20:02, Leo Nardo wrote:
Looking for a complete introduction to ctypes that I can understand.

How well do you know C? Without understanding C a complete intro to ctypes will be next to impossible.

I would also like someones input on the following code and what it
basically does. Im guessing it creates a connection between two
computers but sends no meaningful data? Is there a way i can
manipulate the following code to make it send strings or integers back
and forth?

Yes. You might find my tutorial on using sockets useful, it contains an example of such a program as well as some pictorial explanation of hiw it works.

Its in the Python v2 tutor under the heading "Network Programming"

HTH

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site