On 19/06/2014 15:35, Ian D wrote:

Ok and do I leave all this rubbish at the bottom? or edit it. Or is it bad
practice to edit someone's text

If you're referring to the stuff above I usually delete it. It is bad practice to edit the text if it changes the context. It is good practice if (say) you're replying to only one paragraph out of ten.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.