Is there anything different between the filenames aside from that suffix
_vXX? If not, then you'll run into problems after the first filename is
changed; further attempts won't allow the change, since there's already a
file with that same name.

AR

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:49 AM, Felisha Lawrence <felisha.lawre...@gmail.com