Hello,

I am not an advanced programmer, but am very good with keyboard and find
using tabs for syntax and formatting very helpful. But in this list and
other python documentation i have repeatedly seen people recommending
use of spaces.

I know that i can use any of them and use tabs as my preference.  But i
would like to understand why hitting the poor keyboard 4/8/12 times is
preferred than just hitting it 1/2/3 times.

Thank you

George

---
is active.