Hello!So i'm having trouble with a task i got from my teacher in a book. I'm
supposed to create a chart which shows the converted numbers between Celsius
and Fahrenheit. They want the Celsius to range from 40 to -40. I also get to
know that Fahrenheit  = 32+celsius*9/5. Now I managed to write the number 40 to
-40 from top to bottom. But i'm having trouble converting celsius to fahrenheit
and printing it at the same time on the side of celsius. The chart should look
something like this:Fahrenheit to Celsius=================Celsius
Fahrenheit40              10439              102,238              100,437
       98,6etc.            etc.My current code is: print("Fahrenheit to
Celsius")print("=======================")print("Celsius\t    Fahrenheit")for f
in range(40,-41,-1):    print(f)for c in range(104,-41,-1):    print(32 + c * 9
/ 5)Now this makes the numbers for Fahrenheit to just add below celsius. How do
I make them go to the other side  under the text Fahrenheit? I'm doing this in
iPython Notebook.