On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Danny Yoo <d...@hashcollision.org> wrote:

> > I have so far been unable to find a list of these class/subclass names. Of
> > course I can force an error to occur in the interpreter and see what comes
> > up for each type of error I wish to catch. Is there such a table or list?
> >

> Hi Bob,
>
> You can find the ones used in the Standard Library here:
>
>     https://docs.python.org/3.4/library/exceptions.html

Thanks, Danny. That is exactly what I was looking for. Not being
familiar with exception-related vocabulary yet, I was not typing in
the search strings to get me what I wanted. I wound up in "The Python
Language Reference", which is where the quote I gave came from.
Apparently my answers were in the Standard Library Reference. Sigh.

--
boB