On 21/11/14 03:00, niyanax...@gmail.com wrote:
I need help figuring why my GraphicsWindow empty, I cannot figure out
why it is empty.
Here is my code :

# Import graphics from module
from graphics import GraphicsWindow

Since 'graphics' is not a standard part of Python can you tell
us where you are getting it from? Thee are at least 2 graphics
modules out there, probably more.

tileSize = 0

def main() :

     # Draw graphics window
     win = GraphicsWindow(roomWidth, roomLength)
     canvas = win.canvas()

     # Draw the checkered surface
     for row in range(numRows) :
         # If the row is even
         if row % 2 == 0 :
             # If the column is even set color to black, if odd yellow
             drawRow(canvas, row, gapX, numCols, gapY, "black", "yellow")

         # If the row is odd
         else:
             # If the column is even set color to yellow, if odd black
             drawRow(canvas, row, gapX, numCols, gapY, "yellow", "black")

     win.wait()

What does win.wait() do? Usually there is some kind of refresh() or update command to force a canvas to redraw itself. wait() sounds more like it just leaves the window in-situ until something closes it?

But without knowing anything about your library its hard to be sure.

You may have more luck finding an expert by contacting a forum for
your specific graphics package.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site