Dave Angel <da...@davea.name> writes:

> Why do you quote your own remarks, instead of just writing them? And
> why were they at the beginning of the message instead of following the
> context you were actually quoting?

As Dave alludes to, discussions are much clearer to follow when
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>.

Your email client might make this conventional quoting and responding
style difficult. If so, agitate with the vendor of that program to
support the conventional style more easily; and, until then, switch to a
better client program.

--
 \     “To punish me for my contempt of authority, Fate has made me an |
  `\                   authority myself.” —Albert Einstein, 1930-09-18 |