Hi,

I am working building on developing an automation framework for my product . I
need to implement multi-threading having a pool of thread where each thread
will be executed different set of test cases on remote windows machines.
Consider following example  -

Say I have two windows OS test machines and I want to execute test cases number
1 to 5 on test machine 1 and test cases number 6 to 10 on test machine 2. I
will create a thread pool of 2 threads and thread 1 will connect to test
machine 1 and execute the test cases 1 to 5 and thread 2 will connect to test
machine 2 and execute the test cases 6 to 10. Also each thread will generate
the log files separately printing execution details for respective test machine
which is assigned to this particular thread.

Please provide your inputs in designing this mechanism.

Many Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Vishwas Pathak

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems