On 03/01/15 02:14, WolfRage wrote:

Dave or Steve, what mail program do you use? It appears Thunderbird is still
posting the code all messed up. Which makes it impossible to communicate
effectively with the list.

I normally use mutt, but for this post I've used Thunderbird. It is an old
version though, 24.6.0, whereas I see you are using a more recent version:

 rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.3.0

You might like to try updating to the most recent version of Thunderbird your
distro provides. If you are using Ubuntu or Debian, try either of these:

    sudo aptitude install thunderbird

    sudo apt-get install thunderbird

If you are using Fedora or Centos, try:

    sudo yum install thunderbird

Here is a test of indentation:

def function():
    pass   # uses four spaces

def function():
        pass  # uses a tab

You should see no blank likes between the header "def function" and the pass, a
pair of blank lines between the two functions, and both pass lines indented.

--
Steve