On 22/01/2015 22:53, Alan Gauld wrote:
On 22/01/15 12:56, Sydney Shall wrote:
I use MAC OSX 10.9.5
Canopy Enthought python 2.7.6

I also use the Enthought Package Manager to keep my installation
up-todate.

Canopy and Enthoughts paqckage management are well beyond the bounds of
standard Python.

What in fact is my problem? I simply want to update this package, and I
cannot.

I do not know if this is the best Forum to get advice on this, but any
guidance, including where else I might ask would be appreciated.

I'd try the Enthought/Canopy forums. Or perhaps even the SciPy forums
because Canopy has SciPy as standard (along with a bunch of other stuff)

Thanks Alan.
You have solved my problem.
I should have thought of Enthought/Canopy Forum.
Enjoy your walking.

--
Sydney