Hi Arnold, and welcome.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 02:30:34PM -0600, Arnold Chung wrote:
> Dear Python Tutor.
>
> First of all, thank you for your kindness in advance. I am learning
> python by myself and having some difficulties in a problem that I
> encounter.
>
> Here I attach my python file.
[...]

Unfortunately you forgot to attach your Python code.

If your code is short, say less than 100 lines, please just copy and
paste it into the body of your email.

If it is more than 100 lines but less than, say, 300, attach it as a .py
file. If it is bigger than that, please don't send it to the mailing
list without asking first. We are volunteers, and it is very unlikely
that anyone is going to spend hours working through a ten thousand line
file trying to debug it on your behalf.

Thank you,

--
Steve