On 11/03/15 03:25, Elroi Henry wrote:
I am working on a student management system for a primary school using Odoo
(Python v12).

I assume that's Odoo v12? Python is only at version 3.5...

please am having problems with the report as certain fields are not being
calculated.

This list is for people learning Python and the standard Library.
It is not reasonable to expect an answer on something so obviously
Odoo specific.

I had a look at your code but it is not clear how the framework functions, which methods do what etc.

If you really think this is a Python issue, rather than an Odoo
one, you will need to extract the relevant piece of code and
ask your question again related to that code.

Otherwise you are probably better off asking on the Odoo support
forum. Or failing that you could try the main Python list.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site