Jim Mooney <cybervigila...@gmail.com> writes:

> Where could I download Python sample dictionaries on different
> subjects.

I don't know what yoy mean by the “subject” of a dictionary.

A Python dict is a data structure. Its values can be any collection of
Python objects.

Is the “subject” of a dictionary its meaning? Its meaning is entirely up
to whoever wrote it and whoever reads it.

So I have to guess that you mean something else. What do you mean by
“dictionaries on different subjects”?

--
 \            “Technology is neither good nor bad; nor is it neutral.” |
  `\                       —Melvin Kranzberg's First Law of Technology |