Howdy all,

I just received a private message that, briefly and simply, thanked me
for advice I gave in this forum, explaining specifically how it helped
the recipient understand a concept better.

It made my day; I have a spring in my step now.

Everyone, never hesitate to thank someone – privately if you wish – for
help they've given you. It is inexpensive to give, and very dear to
receive.

Most of us, most of the time, are engaging in these public discussions
to help the community. Gratitude sincerely expressed is an important and
valuable way to motivate us to keep contributing.

Thank you for keeping our community welcoming and happy.

--
 \     “Oh, I realize it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at |
  `\      me: I've worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme |