Thanks - I’m pretty sure that was how I got to the updated version of that
recipe in the first place. I assumed that if you were on a page of V3 examples
that the search option would only give you V3 results. It doesn’t. It does seem
to restrict the results to Python but ignores the fact that you are on the V3
list.

Jon Paris
jon.f.pa...@gmail.com