Hi Hal,

Seeing now that the output is only extracted from six address blocks, can you paste in the full contents of the file mbox-short.txt? (or the first 5-10 address sets if this is only representative) I think if we have a better understanding of the structure of the content you're parsing it'll help us identify what the program will need to be prepared to handle.

Emile