In a message of Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:38:40 +0100, matej taferner writes:
>Or maybe should I go with the tkinter?

You have to decide whether what you want is a Stand Alone GUI Application
(in which case tkinter could be a fine idea) or a web app.  It sounds
to me as if you want your customers to navigate to your site and then
fill out a questionaire.  If this is the case, then it's a web app
you want to write.

You generally write buttons and the like in web apps in javascript,
not python.  Then you connect them to whatever web framework you use.
Django, which you mentioned before, would work.  So would web2py and
there are others, many, many others see:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks (which isn't completely up
to date -- I know there have been 2015 releases for most of these
Frameworks).

Which one you should use is a very personal decision.  There really
isn't anything to do but to try building a small app with every one
you are curious about and then see which you find most pleasant to
use.  People differ enormously on this issue, and indeed the very
things that make the people who love <framework A> think it is
wonderful are the things that other people cannot stand about it, and
are the reasons why they never use the thing.

Laura