On 06/08/2015 16:41, Colin Ross wrote:
Does anyone have an example code that shows how to plot errorbars with a
constant line width for a dataset on a log log plot? Thank you.

Directly no, but is there anything from one or more of the examples here http://matplotlib.org/gallery.html that you could use?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence