On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 10:25 AM, vijayram <vijayram.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi All,
>
> I am facing this same issue described here:
> https://github.com/nose-devs/nose/issues/542
> <https://github.com/nose-devs/nose/issues/542>
>
> any alternative or solution to this issue that anyone is aware of... please
> kindly suggest…  need a tutor or help in someway

I don't think we can effectively answer your question, unfortunately.
The question is a bit unclear, given that in both links, you're
referring to bug reports that have be resolved or closed.
Specifically: we don't know unambiguously what you're asking.

But more fundamentally, "nose" appears to be a third-party library for
unit-testing.  We on Tutor specialize in introductory programming, and
we typically try to stick to commonly-used standard library modules;
we don't have expertise on all of Python programming.   We may not be
the best people to advise you on "nose" due to lack of familiarity
with that library.

You probably want to talk with the nose-users discussion group; try
asking them here:

    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nose-users

Good luck!