On 10/23/2015 05:19 AM, jarod_v6--- via Tutor wrote:
Hi!!I would like to prepare a dictionary with complex structure:

complex = {name ="value",surname="po",age=poi)
  What is the most pythonic way to build   a dictionary of dictionary?thanks
for any help!

This doesn't look too complex so I am probably missing something.

The normal dictionary construction would look something like this:

    mydict = dict('name'='value', 'surname'='po','age'='poi')

Then you can access any given item in mydict with the get method:

    mydict.get('name')

SDG,

tom