On 11/11/2015 19:38, George Henry wrote:
How do I find a site to download Python for Windows that includes a Toolbar?

I'm using Windows 8.1  Have tried installing Python 3.4.2 but notice that
the Python shell does not include a tool bar (i.e. File, Edit, Shell, Debug,
etc.).

Help please.

Thanks!

So IDLE is not good enough for you? I'll let you find it as it's part of the standard library, i.e. you've all ready downloaded it.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence