In a message of Wed, 25 Nov 2015 03:29:38 +0000, chantie sunday via Tutor write
s:
>Hello!,Can I kindly get someone to help me with my assignment? Thank you!Best
>Regards,Chantelle

Hi, and welcome.

We don't do people's assignments, but we do help them write them.
Post the assignment and the code that you have, and tell us what
is not working.

You need to teach your mailer to not send your replies flowed as one line
of text.  Spacing is significant in Python.

if condition:
   print("condition was true")
print("more stuff")

and

if condition:
   print("condition was true")
   print("more stuff")

do not mean the same thing -- so if your mailer mangles your program we
won't be able to figure out what you really wrote.

Laura