Hello, I wasnt sure if this is the email address I should be sending this
to.

I really need help creating codes that will do the following:

 Scanned photos and slides often have dust specs, water marks, scratches
etc. Automate their removal as much as possible and/or provide a simple way
for the viewer to direct the program as to where to make corrections.
  Images often have a high contrast (bright sky, dark horizon). Help the
image by making the sky more blue (with any detectable clouds, birds, etc.
remaining) and improve the contrast of the other portion of the image.

Additional grading basis:

 The user interface for solving these issues.
  A decent (note, not perfect) improvement in the images.
 Your management of color, averaging, etc.

Thank you.