On 14/12/15 16:16, Crusier wrote:

Please always supply a useful subject line when replying to the digest
and also delete all irrelevant text. Some people pay by the byte and we
have all received these messages already.

> Thank you very much for answering the question. If you don't mind,
> please kindly let me know which library I should focus on among
> beautifulsoup, selenium + PhantomJS, and dryscrape.

I don't know anything about the others but Beautiful soup
is good for html, especially badly written/generated html.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site