On 23/12/2015 22:58, Jim Byrnes wrote:
I am in the process of moving from unbutu 12.04 to 14.04. I was doing
some testing and got this:

jfb@Jims-1404:~$ cd MyProgs
jfb@Jims-1404:~/MyProgs$ cd passwords
jfb@Jims-1404:~/MyProgs/passwords$ python3 passwords.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "passwords.py", line 8, in <module>
     from PythonCard import  model,clipboard
ImportError: No module named 'PythonCard'

If I simply start it with  python passwords.py  it runs fine. There is
no need to use python 3 on this particular program but if I wanted to
write for python 3 in the future what do I need to do to run programs
with it?

Thanks,  Jim

Read this https://docs.python.org/3/howto/pyporting.html.

Find a replacement for anything that relies on PythonCard as it hasn't been supported for years.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence