On 13/01/2016 18:13, Alan Gauld wrote:
On 13/01/16 17:53, Mark Lawrence wrote:

This is beyond a joke.  The main mailing list is all ready being
moderated because of the constant messages asking for help on this
presumably homework question. Can these be stopped at source here please?

I'm not sure we should. This is the kind of thing tutor is
here for. The poster has provided his code and the error
and is puzzled by a very common beginners issue - the
use of dunder methods.

It seems like a legitimate tutor post.
I fully understand the main list not wanting to take them
but this feels like the right place, as far as I can tell.

Quoting the main Python list

<quote>