On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Ken G. <beachkid...@gmail.com <mailto:beachkid...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    In entering five random number, how can I best sort
    it into ascending order, such as 0511414453? Using
    Linux 2.7.6 in Ubuntu 14.04.4. Thanks.

    number01 = "41"
    number02 = "11"
    number03 = "05"
    number04 = "53"
    number05 = "44"
    line = number01 + number02 + number03 + number04 + number05
    print
    print line
    line.sort()
    print
    print line

    4111055344

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "Mega_Millions_01_Tickets_Entry_TEST_TEST.py", line 11, in
    <module>
        print line.sort()

    AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'sort'