Is anyone aware of any good tutorials on testing one's Python code?

These days, I'm a hobby programmer, writing little things just for my own use, and don't really sweat testing much. But I do have one niche open-source project where I need to be a bit more regimented, and specifically need to develop a set of tests to be passed before releasing.

Any resources would be helpful. I am aware of the docs on unittest, but I'm looking for a more tutorial approach.

I use Python 2.7, and my project is a module with no GUI, if that matters. Thanks.