Saidov <usai...@gmail.com> writes:

> *Python Version: 3.5 (64 bit)*
> IDE:Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015

Your IDE is apparently suppressing, or hiding somewhere, the full
traceback of the exception. It's important that you always have that in
front of you when trying to diagnose an un-handled exception.

> "decimal.InvalidOperation was unhandled by user code

So, this tells us only the name of the exception, not the location in
the code, nor the call stack that produced it. You need to find and
paste the full traceback text.

> *Question: *I tried looking up the meaning of this error, but couldn't find
> anything on the internet. *Can someone help me understand what's wrong with
> my code?*

Please turn off any “rich” or HTML formatting of your message, post in
plain text only. You need the text of your message to survive without
any mangling.

--
 \       “Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a |
  `\    religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.” |