You should probably convert scores to ints on input.  At any rate,
here is your problem:

low_tscore = min(tscore1,tscore2,tscore3,tscore4,tscore5)

You need to convert tscore1, etc. to ints, otherwise min will give
lexical comparison (alphabetic order), not numeric order

Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com/blog
http://cc-baseballstats.info/stats/birthdays