I had sent the following message to Anaconda Support:

I have just installed anaconda3-4.3.0 and upgraded Spyder to v-3.1.3.

When I open Spyder and run a python script that has run perfectly in a previous version of Spyder I get the results that I expect,but with 'Kernel died, restarting' and I get a new iPython console prompt. Also a popup that asks 'Do you want to close this console?'. If I answer 'No' I get the following in the Internal Console:

Spyder Internal Console

This console is used to report application
internal errors and to inspect Spyder
internals with the following commands:
  spy.app, spy.window, dir(spy)

Please don't use it to run your code

>>> WARNING:traitlets:kernel restarted
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/comp/Apps/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qtconsole/base_frontend_mixin.py", line 163, in _dispatch
    handler(msg)
File "/home/comp/Apps/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spyder/widgets/ipythonconsole/namespacebrowser.py", line 192, in _handle_execute_reply
    super(NamepaceBrowserWidget, self)._handle_execute_reply(msg)
File "/home/comp/Apps/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qtconsole/jupyter_widget.py", line 184, in _handle_execute_reply
    super(JupyterWidget, self)._handle_execute_reply(msg)
File "/home/comp/Apps/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qtconsole/frontend_widget.py", line 492, in _handle_execute_reply
    self._request_info['execute'].pop(msg_id)
KeyError: '50af986d-2e5c-4cef-aef4-827370619c86'

Very strange, and most annoying.

I received an answer:

I know a solution for this problem. I guess you are using Kaspersky product. You need to add "python.exe", and "pythonw.exe" of Anaconda specific into Exclusions list and make them trusted applications.

Where would I find such a list? There is no mention of such a list in the Debian Handbook and a Google search didn't find anything that I could see would apply to solution to this problem. Nothing I found about the Kaspersky product told me where (or how) to find an exclusion list.

I'm hoping that kind sole on this list can help em solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                Life is a fuzzy set
www.molecular-modeling.net              Stochastic and multivariate