> On Jun 5, 2017, at 09:36, Schtvveer Schvrveve <sch4...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> And I was rejected. I just wish to understand what I could have done for
> this to be better?
>
> I am a Python beginner, so I'm sure there are things I don't know, but I
> was a bit surprised at the abruptness of the rejection and I'm worried I'm
> doing something profoundly wrong.

The main thing that jumps out to me is the memory issue they asked you to
address was not addressed.

In your readFile, you have

with open(filename) as f:
       content = f.readlines()

Which reads the entire file into memory. They specifically did not want you to
do that.
The implication is they were looking for a solution where you read the file
maybe one line (or even one word) at a time and look for anagrams in smaller
groups.

—
David