Hello,

I have a large, 4 column data set that is in the form of an array.  In the
last column, there is either a 1 or a 2, and they are not organized in any
predictable manner (ex of an array of the last columns:
1,2,2,1,2,2,1,1,1,1,2,1,1, ect).

I would like to cut this large data set into two different arrays, one
where the final column has a 1 in it, and the other where the final column
of the data has a 2 in it.

Please let me know if there is a way to create two separate arrays from my
large data set and also how I can name these so that I may further
manipulate the subsets of data.

Thank you,

PJ Gibson