On 08/09/17 08:35, George Fischhof wrote:

> As this is a really frequent question, maybe it would be good to put a
> short list (the answers cumulated no more than about 10 websites) into the
> welcome message of the Tutor mailing list.

The welcome message should be a very short (ideally one "screen" )
message about the mailing list itself. It could have a URL to an
FAQ if we had such a thing... Somebody tried to put a tutor FAQ
together a long time ago but I think it died. And the main FAQ
is probably too heavyweight for the typical tutor newbie.
(Although it might be better than nothing!)

Currently we have a link to the beginners page on the wiki.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site