On 12/9/2017 2:09 PM, Ayanlade Timilehin via Tutor wrote:
Goodday, I'm a Windows user and I am interested in developing android
applications but I can't find any tutorial resource online. Please how can you
help.
Google "android development tutorial". If you can't find what you are looking for there, then please refine your question and ask again.

Since this is a Python list, perhaps you want to use Python in the development process; in that case Google "android development python". Note references to "Kivy". If you can't find what you are looking for there, then please refine your question and ask again.

The more explicit your question the more likely you are to get explicit answers. Saying "I can't find any tutorial resource online" suggests you don't know how to Google!