On 15/11/17 17:41, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> Only just on topic but I'd like some help please...
>
> I've been doing some much needed maintenance to my web tutor.

The latest update is that I think I've got the styling and
structure as I want it and everything should be usable on
all devices (?!!!)

I've now started updating the content and in particular
fixing broken links and updating all the MS Windows stuff
from XP to Windows 10. So far I've completed up to the end
of the Basics section (error handling).

I have also completed the last section (on applications)
with 4 new topics on web programming and one on concurrent
programming(threading and multiprocessing).

I'll be working through the remaining topics over the next
2 weeks and aim to move the test site to become the main
tutor landing page by the end of the month.

As before, if anyone can spare the time to take a look at
the new and updated material and send me feedback (offlist)
it will be appreciated.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site